Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth

Report for ops

Thanks for using our right format.

But one question remains, what in god his name he is doing wrong? 

You can wallbang in hardcore until your hair is growing on the floor if you want to.

Next time I will record him because he is not shooting on one wall but on all walls and approximately every bullet he shoots he kill one all players insult him for being noob

20160601_014251.jpg

I would suggest you take screenshots, you can take screenshot with command /screenshotjpeg or u can bind it to any key u want ( that can be binded in settings aswell )

I do not know whether this is that bad. I could even say that he is pro. I always shoot through walls in classic cod/ promod.

Calculating where the player will be and where to shoot is not something a 'noob' can do.

Whether or not, this is possible in real life too. If a 'wall' is too thin and the bullet has much power , it is possible to go through the 'wall' .

Next time record a demo using "/record [playername]"

You can find instructions on how to do this properly/locate the demos in the making a demo section here.

Edited by Joe

16 hours ago, Kenai said:

I've already told them on How to Report a Player xD

You're very late guys.

Just thought I'd reiterate that he has to make a demo, just to make it clear.

Edited by Joe

I find it a very creative way to make Screen Shots :P

Edited by Evolv

That was a bad mistake I will never fall in it again I was having steam but I un install it for many reasons and when I was using steam pressing f12 is the only way I know and because of you guys I lerend how to screen shot in other way you are the best :*:*