Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Call of Duty: Ghosts

this is so much better then the other call of duty's

in this new call of duty u can (like in the trailer and as battlefield) change the environment: doors, walls, elevators, buses ect.

u can shoot them apart or blow a elevator up,

just watch the reveal trailer of Call of Duty Ghost and post your opinion

Guest arj

On the movie enemy soldiers looks like retarded, and Im afraid that will be another 'console casual game' to play with family at sunday afternoon, which will require less skill 'just to not make players mad at the game'. I miss replaying one level from quicksave 500 times till figuring out how to pass it.

And anyone knows if it will have dedicated servers option?

Fake and gay.

i knew it he was gonna say that xD

this is so much better then the other call of duty's

in this new call of duty u can (like in the trailer and as battlefield) change the environment: doors, walls, elevators, buses ect.

u can shoot them apart or blow a elevator up,

just watch the reveal trailer of Call of Duty Ghost and post your opinion

i like the video but i prefer to try something than just watching it :D so im gonna tell u my opinion after i try this game:p

ohh come on kelm, its the best multiplayer that they've made

Hard to believe. Same was said for MW2. Until it was released, because then people started calling it the worst.

But not just that, the amount of kids with hax there will be pretty nice too.

And finally, isn't it like MW2 v3? (MW2 v2 = MW3 as they changed only skins)

Anyone can make anything look good in a trailer, under all that make-up it will just be same old same old and the same problems as with previous iterations will arise.

Duck, u you are wrong, its much better more features and better graphics (i hope) then mw3.

The reason of the industry going very wrong are people as easily fooled as you sir. Unfortunately most of the gamers are in that group nowadays :(

Guest arj

I see that as a movie because I'm not able to play stuff much better than MW1, which is the best game ever without doubt.

Nice thing is you can blow shit up, I'd waste my K/D for that :P

It is indeed a movie, not a gameplay ;)

Looks like crowd care more about achievments like 'Bra1nWasher - you killed player who killed player who killed you 3 rounds ago! 500 points.' than about new technology and real features game provides. And blowing up shit? Hah, old Red Faction from 2001 was better in that than new cod, lol.

Guest arj

For me CoD ended on Gas death. First MW story was likely story. Second one - cmon, USA general killing random soldiers who are heroes etc. mw3? No comment :P Maybe if ghost will be in 2016 in low-price series I will buy it :D And when I get better pc to even let me play ghost, lol

New doesn't always mean improved.

I have a mobile too, it's about 3 or so years old, half of the things are broken on it but I don't NEED a new one, why? Because the core features like calling and messaging still work and really that's all that matters. And that sort of leads back to my first point, no matter how much new stuff you can cram into a phone, it's still just a phone which main purpose is to make and receive calls and messages.

Probably makes no sense at all but oh well.

Guest arj

Calling and texting FTW. Bot talking with me, toughness of a wet gingerbread and cool designed customized menu? No thanks.

you guys are wierd like: i've got a mobile.. why i need a new one? A: because more feautures, its faster,

What you wrote does not make a valid point. You say that you NEED a new phone because it has more features and is faster. But do you, really? You might WANT it, yes. You might find the new features USEFUL, yes. But in most cases nowadays, trust me, you DON'T NEED it.

The point of advertisements is to make you THINK that you NEED something that you can live without. That makes the advertisement decent. What makes it very good is making you THINK that you CAN'T LIVE without something that you won't even use at all!

And IMO, the EPIC advertisement level, like, ELITE, is what Activi$ion is doing now - selling the same guys the SAME THING 3 times. What makes it better, people even feel excited about it!

New doesn't always mean improved.

I have a mobile too, it's about 3 or so years old, half of the things are broken on it but I don't NEED a new one, why? Because the core features like calling and messaging still work and really that's all that matters. And that sort of leads back to my first point, no matter how much new stuff you can cram into a phone, it's still just a phone which main purpose is to make and receive calls and messages.

Probably makes no sense at all but oh well.

It makes a lot of sense as a matter of fact.

Guest arj

Mango TV (common tv shop) once made me feel like I totally need new potato peeler, as normal one cant be compared to their titanum peeler covered with diamond dust - with old peeler I could cut my hand. Lucky me that I didnt die cause of old one, and still dont need new diamond uber pro.

I can not understand all the excitement about a product which is not even released as well. Maybe you need a new phone if your cell phone's battery lasts only for 5 hours !? This in for my smartphone the case. All the upgraded specs don't bother me much.

think posted the video before and regret for that,cod4 ftw,anyway found this info for you about the game maybe clarify things to you

Your Soldier

CREATE-A-SOLDIER

In Call of Duty®: Ghosts you don’t just create a class, you create a soldier. Choose the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and you can even create a female soldier for the first time. With over 20,000 possible combinations, you can create the soldier you’ve always wanted. And each soldier you create will also have his or her own load outs.

PERKS SYSTEM

The new Perks system has more perks than ever before. Every perk has a value from 1 to 5, and you have 8 points to allocate. So for example, choose 4 perks each valued at 2 points a piece, or even 8 perks, each valued at 1. You could also choose to get rid of your secondary weapon and get up to 11 perks.

KILL STREAKS

There are over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty®: Ghosts — such as Juggernaut Maniac, Helo-Scout, Vulture and the ODIN Strike. You can even bring in Riley, from the single-player campaign, as your guard dog to warn you when enemies are near, and to attack enemies if they get to close.

SQUADS

Squads introduces a whole new level of competition to Call of Duty. We’ve taken the best parts of the Multiplayer experience and combined that with a vastly improved AI and our new mechanic of creating your own squad-mates. All the hard work you’ve put into customizing, playing, and prestiging your squad can now be put to use on a brand new playing field.

Your World

NEW ENGINE

From maps and modes, to animation and audio, to who you are as a player — this is the biggest overhaul of multiplayer since the original Modern Warfare®. Things like Sub-D, Displacement Mapping, Real-Time Lighting, and Dual-Rendering tech gives us the ability to build the most visceral gameplay experience we’ve ever created. And at 60 frames-per-second across all platforms, there is nothing like Call of Duty Multiplayer.

In Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer, customize your soldier and squad for the first time. Level environments are more realistic and immersive than ever before, and now Call of Duty Anywhere lets you stay connected to the game wherever you go.

DYNAMIC MAP EVENTS

We’re immersing players in the multi-player maps in ways similar to what we’ve done cinematically in single-player, while adding new ways to play and interact with the environments in a meaningful way. So we’ve introduced new interactive elements and player triggered events that make the maps evolve as the match goes on. There’s a huge range here. From player-triggered traps to map-changing killstreaks, the entire landscape can shift and require new tactics and strategies.

TACTICAL MOVEMENTS

Call of Duty®: Ghosts has redefined how you move through the world.

A new contextual lean system now allows you to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations

A new mantling systems allows you to move fluidly over objects, while not losing momentum.

The knee slide allows you to naturally transition from sprinting to crouch to prone.

AUDIO DESIGN

A completely revamped audio design featuring an ADSR-based reverb system, reactive emitters and locational battle chatter gives you a more immersive experience.

COD Anywhere

CALL OF DUTY APP

Adds a new dimension to Call of Duty®: Ghosts, allowing you to stay connected wherever you go, and engage in new experiences.

COMPANION EXPERIENCE

The Call of Duty App includes some of the best and most popular features from Call of Duty® Elite, such as tracking your career stats, as well as the ability to check out a friend’s or rival’s stats.

Communicate via the Rally Up and Clan Chat features, to keep in touch with your friends and Clan members

Second Screen functionality is there to enhance your experience, and not get in the way.Pre match, you can edit your squad. In match, you have one-touch access to swap your loadout for your next spawn.

CLAN WARS

Clan wars: A brand new, 24/7 game mode that connects directly to Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer, where clans compete against each other for additional XP and in-game content