Dubplate

20KS haha :D

/svr_pezbots 10

/player_sustainammo 1

/god

/g_speed 500

/jump_height 340

:D

Speed is not necessary. Pezbot count: 21. In one hour, you got the streaks :P But the bad side is there is no killstreak reward after 7. Even if you do 70000, nothing...

Normally my highest is 27 :D

But that was ages ago

I was playing 2v2 with my friends and me n my teammate got 50 killstreak xD Thats cuz the my friends cant play CoD for shit though :P

MinQ would be proud of you. And I don't mean the score.

Guest arj

Shush Kelm, that wasn't necro post, this thread is actually to boast, so every post here will be on topic. Except for yours, you offtop nobo ;D

To not be like Kelm The Offttop Nobo, I must say that I'm so pr0 that even SYND started playing better thanks to me (watch and learn from the best and stuff like that) ;D

To not be like Kelm The Offttop Nobo, I must say that I'm so pr0 that even SYND started playing better thanks to me (watch and learn from the best and stuff like that) ;D

Yes, you arj are the almighty promod player. I have never seen better, in the hundreds of fragmovies and games I've played, you sir, have always been the best. Thats why I will always look up to you in everything you do.

Still not better then Down :wub: