Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Jayster

Application For TeamSpeak Only !!

Hello All

I would really like if it possible to be admin of your team speak server.

I am a very kind person and i will do anything to help Iceops.

I am a polite person that respects everyone and everybody's wishes.

Here is my application:

2. Real name: Jacob

3. Age: 14

4. Gaming experience: I have played on several mods and i am more of a Deathrun,Pro mod/Hardcore person.

5. What is your favourite mod or server ? : Out of your servers it is probably Deathrun 1.2, Pro mod live and Hardcore.

6. Country: United Kingdom.

7. Why do you want to join us? : So that I can provide help on the Team speak server and make sure nothing bad happens.

8. Why should we accept you? : I think that I could provide good support for the team and make sure everything is running smoothly.

9. How would we benefit from you as a Admin (This is an alternate to 10 but should contain a useful skill or thing)? : I think that I will be a great help to people if they need help and to try and promote the clan

I hope you consider me because it would be lovely to be a admin.

Yours Faithfully

Jacob

(noNstoP)

Guest Bart

I think we just need Spanish admin there, as on TS there are only guys from Spain and some Polish nubs like Kelm&David and their friends :P

I think we just need Spanish admin there

There is no problem with that, most of them speak english... anyway

as on TS there are only guys from Spain and some Polish nubs like Kelm&David and their friends :P

*Sigh*

Du wirst in der Hölle brennen.

Or he did just not check the forum for so long and saw that no one has replied yet and he replied. Bit tricky and I would not know why we should have an admin there. I don't mind people getting up the server to chat.. Hell, I think more non-members are on the server then members.

Or he did just not check the forum for so long and saw that no one has replied yet and he replied.

Scroll up and don't judge him pls. He has bumped the thread multiple times for hearing a decision...

The only reason why I would like to be a admin on Team speak is because I would really like to help Iceops in any way possible and i thought Iceops might need members to help out with Team speak so I asked.

And thank you for your nice comments Fisher. @Fisher