Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

AnimaL busted

I don't think that he hacks in the video... The server was filled up with so many players, and they were spawning where he tried to "spray" in the end.

So yeh for me he seems pretty legit :(

Finally one who agrees with me :P

As i said i find this very strange... where does the watermark "call of duty 4 cod4hook - www.aimbots.net "

on the left above side comes from. I have a certain feeling about all this, as i told TheKelm via Xfire.

If u want to get rid of me guys u just could have asked !!!!

Some of u played with me on hc and the more pro ppl know that i aint everything but pro :blink:

for hc its sufficient...

Really .. i banned like a thousand cheaters from hc .. and then i cheat ... knowing that sb from

the clan could come anytime, masked spectate, demo and ss me ?

This is the online world, u dont know me but please dont insult my intelligence.

Well seems like Dodotis(Juan) finally achieved what he intended... good job..

couldnt imagine this is possible... everyday the world teaches u better....

Actually I don't see that was kinda cheat,really,sometimes players think that I use hack becuz of my acts,but It's actually some random shots and some experience,when you play hc alot you would be used to that,anyway It's my option tho.

who planted the watermark in this video?

Hard to tell if he hacks, since the only thing he did was camping 2 identical spots at the video lenght. Still poor playing style. Next time buy a tent that matchs with ur glitched weapons.

Without PB, this cheater, hacker, hater bromance will be a very hard topic, since a experienced player could easily hide some minor hack that hes using.

Hate to disagree with u guys, but the video doesnt proof anything. The shoutbox comments btw, do proove an example of childish behaviour by his part.

IMO I would still say that removing AnimaL as a server moderator is not a bad decision at all, even if he doesn't hack. I've seen a lot of his immaturity in dealing with others, such as in Dodotis' appeal thread and now this one. He seems to take everything as a joke and responds in that way.

i hope you are aware that the wallhack/aimbot and what ever you see on that video is from the person that recorded to make it more clear he's cheating and he was most likely using it in a demo not actually in the server