Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Member status

Guest Spoof

I realise that I have no say here and probably shouldn't get involved. That being said... I don't see any concrete proof, just mildly suspicious parts. Although, if it was not cheating you were referring to, I wonder what you meant by this:

I'm sure the reason is valid, I have violated a few rules lately, and that might just have been enough :)

After all, it seems from this post you are aware of things you were doing that you feel are sufficient for your removal.

Yup nicely pointed out @Spoof.

• I'm sure the reason is valid.
  • I have violated a few rules lately.
  • and that might just have been enough.

After reading this statement from you, the demos came out. It naturally makes an impression that you think it's okay to hack :/

I have nothing much to say here except that when i ban someone i make sure its solid on the other hand iceops guys always had good reasons but agaain we all need to have solid proof so again i would say its not fair to react like would newbies on obs server "WH, ban" idk.... just saying that both sides are kinda lame here cuz iceops doesn't have much to say and from savior that he just explain what is he talking here and IF he cheat indeed, it would be nice just to admit cuz in that case there is no other way anyway

Much secrets involved and that's ,,, bad

I just can't believe that people I thought were my friends suddenly show their true faces just because some other people say that I was hacking..

From my perspective it sounds like - "Hey man I'm a clan member and you're my friend so you can't jugde me for hacking!". Nnj gave a evidence, he didin't leave it all for himself. He gave it to others to consider it so everyone can write their opinions and if they believe or not it's their business. From your perspective this evidence is nothing solid but for some it is or maybe they're not sure.

I regret using almost 12 months of my time helping you keep your servers clean, as I now know the true face of this community. How the hell is it possible for people to believe theses demos are showing hacks, just because some "super" admins say it is.

Saying "I now know the true face of this community" is not right. You think that for admins it's super easy to recognize a good hacker from a good player? Of course they may be wrong sometimes. Negative attitude isin't helping either. Still at the end of it all depends on the super admins so me and the others have no influence at all. We can just write.

By the way making friends on the internet isin't something that you should trust for 100%. Go meet one from iceops and try to get to know him enough to trust him. Maybe I'm harsh or direct to people but I'm not judging you by cheating I just want you to be positive about this, because otherwise no one will want to unban you.

I just can't believe that people I thought were my friends suddenly show their true faces just because some other people say that I was hacking..

From my perspective it sounds like - "Hey man I'm a clan member and you're my friend so you can't jugde me for hacking!". Nnj gave a evidence, he didin't leave it all for himself. He gave it to others to consider it so everyone can write their opinions and if they believe or not it's their business. From your perspective this evidence is nothing solid but for some it is or maybe they're not sure.

I regret using almost 12 months of my time helping you keep your servers clean, as I now know the true face of this community. How the hell is it possible for people to believe theses demos are showing hacks, just because some "super" admins say it is.

Saying "I now know the true face of this community" is not right. You think that for admins it's super easy to recognize a good hacker from a good player? Of course they may be wrong sometimes. Negative attitude isin't helping either. Still at the end of it all depends on the super admins so me and the others have no influence at all. We can just write.

By the way making friends on the internet isin't something that you should trust for 100%. Go meet one from iceops and try to get to know him enough to trust him. Maybe I'm harsh or direct to people but I'm not judging you by cheating I just want you to be positive about this, because otherwise no one will want to unban you.

You missed the target. I don't want to be unbanned, because I know that it would never happen.

I don't trust people I met online 100%, but I do expect loyalty and respect as I would any other person I come across, be it on- or offline.

Yup nicely pointed out @Spoof.

• I'm sure the reason is valid.

• I have violated a few rules lately.

• and that might just have been enough.

After reading this statement from you, the demos came out. It naturally makes an impression that you think it's okay to hack :/

You and I are done. You do nothing but try to make this worse than it is. I wont go to your level. You can interpet what I wrote however you feel.

I will however enlighten you on that comment, as @Spoof also asked what I meant.

I thought the reason was that I posted a link to Koncept cod4 hacks, since this kick came at the same time as the "posting illegal things" post was put on the website.

I could say a bunch of nasty things to you @QueNNch, but I think you already know what you are doing with your comments, so I wont bother.

Well DavidO if you have an opinion about that cheating proof in question feel free to share it. I think we will consider opinions of our clanmembers.

Nobody here is forced to take over the opinions of "super admins" (as you call us) either.

I could say a bunch of nasty things to you @QueNNch, but I think you already know what you are doing with your comments, so I wont bother.

Don't interpret me wrong, I didn't blame you again, but I'm just trying to tell you that what impression some of your posts made which contributed to this decision being okay. Read it again:

I mean, even if you are against hacking and are completely innocent, the things you said before the demos were posted made it quite clear that you agree with the reason you were kicked+banned. I am not trying to make the situation worse...

Don't interpret me wrong, I didn't blame you again, but I'm just trying to tell you that what impression some of your posts made which contributed to this decision being okay. Read it again:

I mean, even if you are against hacking and are completely innocent, the things you said before the demos were posted made it quite clear that you agree with the reason you were kicked+banned. I am not trying to make the situation worse...

Are you not reading the words I am writing? Then I will bend it in neon for you.

I THOUGHT I WAS KICKED BECAUSE I POSTED THE LINK TO KONCEPT COD4. I HAD NO IDEA I WAS KICKED FOR HACKING. Does that make things more clear?

If I was kicked for the koncept thing, I could understand because I violated a clan rule.

I don't condone hacking and I never have.

The discussion is slowly becoming ridiculous... Savior, nobody disrespected you and the way we let you go was a chance, a chance to not get you 'shamed'. Please appreciate that, we could've made it all much harsher, trust me. You are the one who caused the whole shitstorm to go down with your other thread, claiming you deserved more.

As to the proof. People usually see what they want to see. If it wasn't Savior, every single one of you would ban that player and never look back. It was not a decision that was made in one day nor by one or two people. It was given consideration for quite a while actually.

To others - some of the comments are indeed funny, but please don't post here unless you have something meaningful to contribute, thank you.

I think Google Translate didn't quite do the job very well for Tirano this time.

Anyway

@savior you see, they would never want to kick a member like you. As Kelm said they gave a lot of consideration to it before making the decision. You were a good member but cheating ingame is possibly the worst thing a player can do.

Even if you think/know that you haven't cheated, it is their decision.

Edit:

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision; have you read the first post properly:

We are very sad that it has come to this, but today we have to let go of a member, savior will be no longer a member.

Edit by NNJ:

savior was removed from IceOps for cheating. I couldn't believe it myself, but the demos that we have collected show solid evidence.

If you would like to see these demos, you can download them here:

http://iceops.in/TheNNJ/savior_demos.zip

I think we will consider opinions of our clanmembers.

Thanks for reaching out :) As far as I can tell, GroOvY and I have our doubts regarding your proof as you can see above.

Alot got off-topic since this is a delicate matter. Therefore, it would be highly appreciated if all who have not watched the demos to watch them and draw your own opinion, instead of trying to grasp what's going on through interpreting of what has been said.

Keeping this in mind, please stop going off topic and only post your opinions on the demos/justified ban (?), not about savior as a person.

Thank you very much.

The AK74U name demo is obviouse hacks.

The 2 last ones are kinda useless.

The 2nd one marketplace? Is also kinda strange or completely extrodinary coinsidence that he turns when a players is about to go around the corner on his left.

sorry lookout, i never said something about "doubt". I wrote what i saw in the demos and that i wont judge because i cant overlook the whole situation. If the guys who made the decission can exclude that the demos are buggy (especially demo 4), they have a good reason. If we cant exclude it, the decission is made on thin ice.

Ah. It seems everyone missed my point entirely, so here goes another final shot.

I do not think bad things about the people who made the decision. I think I should have been told before this went public, that is all I have been trying to say. That and the fact that your demos show nothing 100% solid.

@TheKelm you arguement that everyone wouldn't hesitate to ban if it wasn't me is useless. These are experienced admins, who of course are influenced by who is on the demos, but I highly doubt that any of them would hold back if they thought this was a clear case. I didn't cause anything, I said my oppinion and people reacted. Not my fault people start throwing bricks when someone gets accused of hacking.

@QueNNch I have read this entire thread very carefully, and I was actually not going to reply anymore than the first comment I made, but since some people pissed me off with their stupid comments, I thought I had to answer for myself. And there is no need for the "think" because there is nothing to think about. I didn't/don't use hacks/cheats/hooks or whatever, I never have and I never will.

My only point of concern was that I felt betrayed and mistreated because I was not told in person by the people I looked at as friends (all but one) that I was thrown out of this community.

That isn't too much to ask me I think.

I hope we can leave it here as I do not intend to come back unless people start throwing bricks again, because I will always defend myself when someone accuses me of something I didn't do.

I watched demos and I don't know what to say. I'm simply bad at checking cheaters, maybe because in the past I didin't banned a lot of them or maybe not even one. Demo 4 is suspicious for me when he was trying to wall-scan but he spotted on the radar two players in same place... it's still difficult to say for me. Demo3 is kinda wall scaning too but it's easy to explain by sound and by remembering where player was and predicting where he went. Demo5 is like "Hey maybe I'll go there and check but I would rather to be ready if he decide rush to my face", I can call it luck but still, I don't meet with cheaters often so I don't also have experience in dealing with cheaters. Demo1 and Demo2 doesn't work for me, error with maps and I don't know why. I think I'll leave it to the rest, my voice doesn't count.

This thread would already be locked but it's not, because you still can be unbanned (even if you don't believe it) but I think you probably don't want to back after this discussion because of being betrayed and mistreated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think Google Translate didn't quite do the job very well for Tirano this time.

I'm actually suprised that Google addded morse alphabet to translator.

I watched demos and I don't know what to say. I'm simply bad at checking cheaters, maybe because in the past I didin't banned a lot of them or maybe not even one. Demo 4 is suspicious for me when he was trying to wall-scan but he spotted on the radar two players in same place... it's still difficult to say for me. Demo3 is kinda wall scaning too but it's easy to explain by sound and by remembering where player was and predicting where he went. Demo5 is like "Hey maybe I'll go there and check but I would rather to be ready if he decide rush to my face", I can call it luck but still, I don't meet with cheaters often so I don't also have experience in dealing with cheaters. Demo1 and Demo2 doesn't work for me, error with maps and I don't know why. I think I'll leave it to the rest, my voice doesn't count.

TL;DR - you watched it and don't know what to say. Yet, you chose to say exactly that. Okay...

This thread would already be locked but it's not, because you still can be unbanned (even if you don't believe it)

I highly doubt that would happen, I also highly doubt Savior would want to come back at this point. The reason the thread is not locked - there is a discussion going on, it would be pretty rude to cut it (it's even somewhat on topic this time!)

but I think you probably don't want to back after this discussion because of being betrayed and mistreated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm actually suprised that Google addded morse alphabet to translator.

Check my previous post...

TL;DR - you watched it and don't know what to say. Yet' date=' you chose to say exactly that. Okay..[/quote']

Oh, sorry, next time If I get into this exact situation, I'll figure out how I think before I talk. I should change my custom user title to "The Stupid One" not "The Chosen One".

Check my previous post...

Yeah, I know I'm offtopicing again, I'm sorry but that google sentence... I just couldn't resist.

I highly doubt that would happen' date=' I also highly doubt Savior would want to come back at this point. The reason the thread is not locked - there is a discussion going on, it would be pretty rude to cut it (it's even somewhat on topic this time!)[/quote']

I'm sorry Savior because my sentence sounded a little like I have the powers to unban you. I'm sorry that I said it on behalf of the admins.

Offtopic - off.

The discussion is slowly becoming ridiculous... Savior, nobody disrespected you and the way we let you go was a chance, a chance to not get you 'shamed'.

It is interesting to me. Why you think that nobody respects the savior? It is the member of our clan!

We are obliged to respect each other.

I too am not worthy respect? Or I too the ridiculous?

Maybe I early agreed that Groovy didn't use WH? Now I am not sure for 100%!

1 Type of ban: Permban

2 Name and UID of player: ./. / 16727976

3 Server: Hardcore

4 Reason: Wallhack

5 Evidence: iceops.in/demos/hardcore_tdm/PPP20000.dm_1

iceops.in/demos/hardcore_tdm/PPP0000.dm_1

P.S.Today I forbade our brother hardcore server. ./. = Groovy. I'm sorry, but you were suspicious.

Now it is necessary to ban the savior, Groovy and Tirano!!!

I apologize for my English.

The discussion is slowly becoming ridiculous... Savior, nobody disrespected you and the way we let you go was a chance, a chance to not get you 'shamed'.

It is interesting to me. Why you think that nobody respects the savior? It is the member of our clan!

We are obliged to respect each other.

I too am not worthy respect? Or I too the ridiculous?

Maybe I early agreed that Groovy didn't use WH? Now I am not sure for 100%!

1 Type of ban: Permban

2 Name and UID of player: ./. / 16727976

3 Server: Hardcore

4 Reason: Wallhack

5 Evidence: iceops.in/demos/hardcore_tdm/PPP20000.dm_1

iceops.in/demos/hardcore_tdm/PPP0000.dm_1

P.S.Today I forbade our brother hardcore server. ./. = Groovy. I'm sorry, but you were suspicious.

Now it is necessary to ban the savior, Groovy and Tirano!!!

I apologize for my English.

??? i dont see no disrespect towards any member in this thread.