Server you got banned on:

iceops deathrun 2 [v1.2] server

Your UID/GUID:

dae639e8

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

Telling someone to get cancer and unnecessary racism

What happened:

Well i was at my grandma's and my brother had access to my computer and i came back and it said i had been banned for racism and telling someone to get cancer what i would never do because i do not like cancer and i hate it when people make fun of it and i am not a racist person because i don't see what's wrong with other races, So can you please unban me and i will make sure this never happens again.

Is it a perm ban or a temp ban?

As I've not find proof here about this so I want to ask the moderator who banned him to provide proof.

Well known excuse that a brother screwed it up.

I personally dont think this is the truth. 

Anyhow, there is no ban record yet, so you've to wait until an admin is responding who banned you.

What Aquiz is trying to say is that we have no proof that it was your brother that got you banned. We have a saying that- "If it's YOUR PC then it's YOUR responsibility, even if it was your dog that got you banned."

And as for Joker's post- He means that we will have to wait for the Admin who banned you to Post to this Topic with the Provided proof(If they have it)

Hoped this helped.

-The IceOps Staff

9 hours ago, ✪ Winfy ✪ said:

Ok whatever i just want to get unbanned

Eh that was not so kind :c

It is like saying 'okay blabla I do not care, unban me now' :wacko:

Edited by AlpHA

10 hours ago, ✪ Winfy ✪ said:

Ok whatever i just want to get unbanned

You do not even seem to care at all.

I am NOT willing to unban you and longer. 

The reason you´d like to get unbanned in the first case is in my opinion terrible, and the way you do react right now makes thing even worse.

Well I think nobody will unban you here. You would have to prove us that it was not you who cheated at that time. However this is kinda impossible to do.

Well just find a new CoD4 server. There are a lot of them.

Otherwise you can of course take some money into your hands and get a replacement disk/SSD if you can't live without that server.

You're going to have to go through chat logs for some of the chat, since I only took one screenshot. However, you can see that he's just saying unnecessary things, totally uncalled for. 

I jokingly said 'omg noob acti' to a fellow friend and then he started bringing out all of the insults. 

17 hours ago, ✪ Winfy ✪ said:

my brother had access to my computer

This is a really common lie lol

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Kienio

1 hour ago, Kienio said:

You're going to have to go through chat logs for some of the chat, since I only took one screenshot. However, you can see that he's just saying unnecessary things, totally uncalled for. 

I jokingly said 'omg noob acti' to a fellow friend and then he started bringing out all of the insults. 

This is a really common lie lol

Screenshot_1.png

I was in the server when this happened. He is a really toxic player and I believe he deserves this punishment.

Ban won't be lifted.

If I had a little brother, I would make sure of it he can't access my computer (duh, righ? I know...).

Hope you didn't have facebook open, when he uses such a kind of language.

-Closed.