NENENENENENENENE

Your PlayerID:

Admin SteamID:

Ban type:

Permanent

Ban reason:

Wallhack, You may appeal this ban at www.iceops.co

What happened:

Yesterday night I got randomly banned, no one accused me in-game and as I can see on the SourceBans there isnt a demo to prove it. I honestly dont know what happened and what made you think that I was wallhacking. (I clearly wasnt as u can see by all the games i played on that server lol)

Edited by baak

1 hour ago, baak said:

Ban reason:

Wallhack, You may appeal this ban at www.iceops.co

What happened:

Yesterday night I got randomly banned, no one accused me in-game and as I can see on the SourceBans there isnt a demo to prove it. I honestly dont know what happened and what made you think that I was wallhacking. (I clearly wasnt as u can see by all the games i played on that server lol)

I'm sure that @Kenai wo uld not ban someone with no reason. Btw even if you didn't use wallhack, you used skins which is also against the rules... 

NENENENENENENENE0001.jpg

22 hours ago, Kenai said:

The above isn't allowed clearly, And as for the one down below I don't know whats going on with those purple lines.

the purple lines from my understanding are a modified smoke trail from a rpg, rocket.

After some internal discussion we have come to following conclusion:

Using character skins that do give an advantage to the player will not be tolerated. However as this is not as severe as general cheats we have decided we will give another chance to players who do a proper and respectful appeal. If same player is caught twice using said skins, the ban will not be lifted under any circumstance!

You are welcome to return to our servers as long as you remove those skins.

-Ban Appeal Granted

Sincerely,

-The IceOps Staff

6 hours ago, S!r.ReaDy said:

That is not a skin. It's a D3D Cham= wh.

If it was a Wallhack then it would’ve shown the full player model through the metal sheeting. Therefore it’s considered a skin at this point.

Chams (chameleon) are just reskins for player models/objects. Turning a players model to a color like in the picture makes it much easier to see them. He was not using any form of wallhack along with the chams otherwise you would see his entire player model through the geometry instead of just parts of his body.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:20 PM, leiizko said:

After some internal discussion we have come to following conclusion:

Using character skins that do give an advantage to the player will not be tolerated. However as this is not as severe as general cheats we have decided we will give another chance to players who do a proper and respectful appeal. If same player is caught twice using said skins, the ban will not be lifted under any circumstance!

You are welcome to return to our servers as long as you remove those skins.

-Ban Appeal Granted

Sincerely,

-The IceOps Staff

Alright, thanks alot, I'm going to remove them.