Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

Ninja' NinjaWa

Hello all,

as many of you have noticed, I've got banned on this "community/clan".

This means I can't play on your servers, [Dont tell such ting here please.-Joker]

Today a guy from Spain was playing, yes but, that doesn't mean it need to be me, that guy is a "phantasmagoria" member, he is good.

One thing I wanted to say and I respect this from him is that this servers aren't the same as before, them aren't that funny as before, there isn't updates, of nothing, it will keep growing but it won't grow up as other servers that has custom GUI, own Promod Source (re-written).

I want to say that from now on I play on Raid servers, great community, I play on nN servers too, great people that don't treat me like a cheater but a good player (this server (IceOps) don't want good players because everyone will start raging) and in last but not less important, AR-51, very good Deathrun server and promod serve, yes, a lot of hackers on Promod but they won't rekt me. (I dont care if I get banned for advertising, atleast you won't see my IP if I get banned)

To end, thanks everyone that think that I'm a hacker, and a lot of thanks for the ones that doesn't think that, my respect to Fisher and Ninja, Ninja for having same name and for developing 1.7a, thanks.

Greez,

NinjaWa.

Okay, But you were banned first for hacking. But then we were discussing your ban. If there were hacks or not. You did not wait until we ended that discussion. If you just had waited... but you couldn't. And for banhopping you'll get a permban. So don't blamr us. YOU messed it up by not waiting for the results of our disscusion.

Taker care and have fun.

I think theres a reason that ive never heard of Raid or nN servers, and i have of Iceops. Its just that much better

Sorry to see you go, though

Okay, But you were banned first for hacking. But then we were discussing your ban. If there were hacks or not. You did not wait until we ended that discussion. If you just had waited... but you couldn't. And for banhopping you'll get a permban. So don't blamr us. YOU messed it up by not waiting for the results of our disscusion.

Taker care and have fun.

4 days to discuss about? Wow

I see that other bans are lifted within an hour...

Sometimes these things can take longer than 4 days...remember Jacko? Regardless, it's a shame to see you leave, in my personal experience you're a very fun guy to play with, but yeah... :P 

Cu

A couple of days ago or something I was playing deathrun, then this guy joins the game, then that message appears on the screen. He didnt understand why he always got deranked, so I said that its because he is doing devmap with the iceops mod active, then right at the same time he said "all I do is devmap" so there some people who doesnt know @Fisher ;) but I understand your suspicion.

But in all fairness mate, if you waited a little bit longer and didn't ban-hop because of your ban that you got and in your opinion didn't deserve it, things wouldn't probably be like this :/ Just saying